Week 8 Discussion.
Congratulations! You have been promoted to be a new training manager for your unit!
Your first task is to train your team to use some new software. In your psychology class, you learned about two different approaches to learning: 1.) Operant conditioning and 2.) Observational learning.
In your discussion post, share which approach you would use to train your team in using the new Electronic Health Records software. Be sure to use EITHER operant conditioning OR observational learning.
Using a minimum of two concepts from either operant or observational learning, explain, with detail, how you will apply these to teach your team.
If you choose operant conditioning, you will need to discuss terms/concepts to support your approach. (Some examples include the law of effect, shaping, positive or negative reinforcement. There are a lot more terms to use in your response). Use a minimum of two concepts.
If you choose observational learning, you will need to discuss terms/concepts to support your approach. (Some examples include modeling, mirror neurons, imitation, prosocial modeling, antisocial modeling. There are more terms to use in your response. Use a minimum of two concepts.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.