Week 5 Final ProjectAssignment Due March 21 at 11:59 PMNCF:
This final project assignment is associated with the NCF (non-completion failure) grade. Failure to complete this assignment will result in the issuance of a grade of NCF if the course average would result in a failing grade in the course. Students should contact their Academic Counselor or Program Director if they have any questions regarding the NCF grade and its implications.
Refer the following lecture:
Steps to Reduce Health Disparities
Identifying Health Disparities
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research and read about a specific health disparity of interest to you. This can be based on gender, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc.
Based on your research and data gathered, create a report in a 8 to 10 page paper that addresses the following:
What is the background of the disparity chosen?
Who does this disparity impact?
What are the determinants of this disparity?
What is the impact of this disparity?
Is there an intersection of multiple concerns related to race/ethnicity, gender, and sexuality related to this issue?
How and where would one seek to intervene to address this disparity in the context of the social ecological model?
How does this disparity affect the health of the population on a larger scale?
How does your race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or SES impact your ability to work within the community affected by this disparity?
Submit your document SU_PHE4120_W5_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.