Please respond directly to the below classmate post, minimum 100 words
Several factors contribute to law enforcement officers protecting peers who exhibit unethical behavior. Police officers learn from day one they must trust and be dependent on their fellow officers. Every police officer has a range of discretion when applying the law based on the individual officer’s value system. Officers are very good at identifying criminal behavior, and they generally are trying to make a difference. Some officers have a defined line in the sand, and they will not cross. Others may perceive the “line” as a movable object depending on the crime. If a police officer speaks out against someone regarding how they detained or arrested someone, they may be perceived as working against the “noble cause.” Based on experience, some officers push the threshold or move the line to accomplish their goals. If an officer speaks out against the methods by which a fellow officer arrested someone, they may ostracize themselves. This act goes against the noble cause and can be career suicide by negatively affecting their acceptance, promotability, and in rare cases, their safety. No matter what assignment or agency that officer may transfer to, he will carry a reputation that they cannot be trusted. Trust is a tenet that most police officers possess when entering law enforcement, and it is further instilled in them from day one of a police academy.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.