Using the issue or disease you chose for your Week 2 – Public Health Websites Analysis assignment, create a 12- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes to summarize your findings. In your presentation:
Explain epidemiology and its relationship to public health.
Describe the selected issue or disease.
Identify the underlying nature and cause of the selected issue or disease.
Analyze the uses and effects of demographic data, surveillance data, and vital statistics in public and community health.
Identify the demographics and effect of the selected issue or disease on the community.
Determine if the effects cross from community to state or national levels.
Analyze possible solutions for the selected issue or disease.
Identify possible solutions.
Explain how the solutions were, or might be, successful.
Recommend additional suggestions for treatment or resolution.
Explain how the P.E.R.I.E. model served as a guide to understand the cause.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.