Background and Significance of Problem
Statement of the Problem and Purpose of the Study
Summary of the Evidence for the Proposed Study
Research Question, Hypothesis, and Variables with Operational Definitions
Overview and Guiding Propositions(s) Described in Theory
Application of Theory to Your Study’s/Project’s Focus
Sample/Setting: Number and criteria for inclusion and description of place in which data will be collected.
Research Design: Type (e.g., Quasi-Experimental), description, and rationale for selection.
Extraneous Variables (and plan for how controlled).
Instruments: Description, validity, and reliability estimates, which have been performed (on a pre-established measure). Include plans for testing validity and reliability of generating your own instrument(s).
Description of the Intervention
Data Collection Procedures
Data Analysis Plans
Describe plan for data analysis for demographic variables (descriptive statistical tests).
Describe plan for data analysis of study variables (descriptive and inferential statistical tests).
Describe ethical considerations and your plan to protect human rights.
Limitation of Proposed Study
Implications for Practice
Informed Consent Letter
Procedure section is clear, described in detail, specific, and all inclusive. Written in lay language (as documented by reading level score). Includes risks and benefits relevant to study. Address assent (if applicable).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.