I need 3 paragraphs with a minimum of 300 words for each discussion which is a total of 6 paragraphs (600 words) for the part that requires paragraph. Please keep both separate and address each question. Add the references underneath each part instead of making a references page. Please make sure you check grammar and punctuation errors, as well as quoting and using in text citations. PLEASE make sure you cite the information, do NOT plagiarize and ADD all references. No Cover Page Needed PLEASE INBOX ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS or need reading material on the assignment.
Part 1 The Ethical Trap
Prior to beginning your discussion response, read The ethical trap (Links to an external site.). Discuss an ethical dilemma that you are aware of in an organization. Describe how the ethical dilemma was an ethical trap. Evaluate how the ethical dilemma and the ethical trap could have been avoided.
Part 2 The Role of Leadership Integrity in Organizational Ethics
Prior to beginning your discussion response, read Managing for Organizational Integrity (Links to an external site.). In the article, Paine (1994) described scenarios of various organizations. Choose one of the ethics topics: integrity as a governing ethic, emphasizing core values, building shared aspirations, or defining right action.
· Summarize the information shared in the article for your chosen topic.
· Describe how the ethics topic could be incorporated into your organization or an organization that you are familiar with.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.