I want help to write 1500 word
Mobile Triage Applications: Speed up COVID-19 detection and help in early response for positive cases
Triage means “Trier” and it is a French word that first appeared when Baron Dominique Jean Larrey, who was a Surgeon in Chief to Napoleon’s Imperial Guard, created the organizational structure that was mandatory to handle the huge and rising number of wars victims. (Robertson-Steel, 2006)
At this moment in time, triage is utilized to classify patients’ level of urgency and make a quick response and decision based on their triage level. (Farrohknia et al. Scandinavian, 2011)
In other words, Triage medical system is aimed to improve health care by setting priorities regarding medical cases.
Emergency and critical cases always come first in the category of tasks that must be accomplished first, this quick intervention can save patient’s life as well as it can save time and effort required for response to be done.
1.2 Motivation and importance
My interest in clinical triage system started with the onset of Corona virus pandemic, which is an acute and sever respiratory syndrome caused by a virus termed (COVID-19).
This virus has the ability to spread out rapidly between humans, the onset of disease started in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China then it is proliferating to cause worldwide outbreak. (Koichi Yuki, 2020)
Due to this fast transmission of COVID-19, it becomes so hard to be controlled. So many mobile applications came out to instruct the people how to do social distancing, wearing mask, hand hygiene and if needed Quarantine.
triage in the other hand plays an important role in speeding up the detection process of disease to start an early response for positive cases by making it available in a form of mobile applications.
1.3 problem Statement
we have witnessed accelerating numbers of COVID-19 cases and associated deaths worldwide; several different scenarios can be considered when interpreting deaths from COVID-19. (Vincent, 2020)
But the presence of such mobile Triage applications practiced in our kingdom i.e., Sehhaty, Tawakkalna, Anat and Tabaud, that contain the problem as quickly as possible by increase people’s awareness more and more and make them apply necessary preventive measures to protect themselves and those around from that infection or contribute to its faster transmission.
King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital use Mobile aided Triage application to scored people according to the number of symptoms they have.
This application provided with symptoms check list and a set of certain questions that must be answered by the users in order to get their score result.
They become suspected if his or her score reaches four or above. In this case insulation and SWAP is mandatory to confirm infection.
Take into a consideration the policy that must be followed in King Khaled eye specialist hospital in case of confirmed positive ca
RAD 517: Medical Image Processing
Second Semester 1443 H
Research Paper and Presentation Assignment (15 Points)
This is your term assignment. The assignment is divided into three parts: Research Proposal, Main Research
Paper, and Presentation.
1. First, you are required to propose a topic. The research proposal should be one to two pages
(approximately 500 to 1000 words). Your research proposal is due on Monday 28th of February, and it
is worth two points (2 out of 15 points). After you get the approval from the instructors, you can proceed
to the next step.
2. The second step, write a research paper on your approved topic (at least 1500 words, not including the
title page and the references page). Please note that you cannot limit yourself to the materials in the
lectures, you need to RESEARCH. This is worth eight points (8 out of 15 points). The research paper
is due on Monday 25th of April.
3. Finally, you need to present your work to the instructors of the course. This is worth five points (5 out of
15 points). This is due by the end of the semester after the last lecture.
1. You will work individually on your assignment.
2. Use a plain serif (e.g. Times New Roman) or sans serif (e.g. Arial) font. This is because a serif font is
easier to read.
3. Required sizes are 12 for the text and 14 for headings.
4. The paper must be single-spaced.
5. Margins of the paper should be 1″ on all sides (top, bottom, left, and right).
6. Use at least 15 references (only scientific journal articles).
7. Use APA, MLA or JAMA citation style to reference your sources.
8. Do not forget in-text citations.
9. You may use one of the citation tools, such as EndNote or Zotero, to help you reference your sources.
10. Your paper should be 75% UNIQUE. If there are more than 25% similarities (plagiarized), 8 points will
be deducted from your total grade.
11. DO NOT copy and paste. Always paraphrase.
12. Your research paper will be evaluated based on the rubric on page 2.
13. No late submissions are allowed.
14. Submit your work to Blackboard before the deadline of each step.
15. The total grade of this assignment will be 15 points, divided as follows:
a. Two points for the research proposal.
b. Eight points for the research paper.
c. Five points for the presentation.
2 1.5 1 0.5
• clearly stated and
• clearly stated but
focus could have been
• aim phrasing too simple,
lacks complexity; or, not
• aim lacks a clear
objective and/or does
not “fit” content of
• sharp, distinct focus;
• mature ideas are
• use appropriate
examples to clarify some
• clear focus; specific,
KING KHALED EYE SPECIALIST HOSPITAL Policy and Procedure No. A08-084
Issue Date: 11 February 2020 Revised: 18 March 2021 Page 1 of 12
1.0 Title: Infection Prevention and Control Policy for Suspected and Confirmed Coronavirus
Disease 19 (COVID-19)
2.0 Applies to:
All staff of King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital (KKESH).
3.1 To provide guidance on managing Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19) based on the latest
guidelines from the Ministry of Health (MOH).
3.2 To provide guidance on Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) practices to be implemented
when managing suspected and confirmed Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19) cases.
3.3 Standardized the clinical management of COVID-19 patients.
4.1 All KKESH staff should follow Infection Prevention and Control Policy and Procedures for
Suspected and Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19.
4.2 Standard Precautions and Transmission-based Precautions when applicable, as outlined in
Policy and Procedure No. A08-010 titled “Guidelines for Isolation and Barrier Precautions” will
be used for patient care.
4.3 Ministry of Health’s Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Guidelines for Healthcare Professionals is
available in the Infection Prevention and Control Manual.
4.4 KKESH leadership should be accountable for monitoring the adherence of KKESH staff to the
5.1 Health Care Worker defined as all staff in the health care facility involved in the provision of care
for a COVID-19 infected patient, including those who have been present in the same area as the
patient, as well as those who may not have provided direct care to the patient, but who have had
contact with the patient’s body fluids, potentially contaminated items or environmental surfaces.
This includes health care professionals, allied health workers, auxiliary health workers (e.g.
cleaning and laundry personnel, x-ray physicians and technicians, clerks, phlebotomists,
respiratory therapist, nutritionists, social workers, physical therapists, lab personnel, cleaners,
admission/reception clerks, patient transporters, catering staff etc.).
5.2 Patient- a person receiving or registered to received medical treatment.
5.3 Suspected Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19) Case is defined as:
5.3.1 Patient with acute respiratory illness (sudden onset of at least one of the following: fever
(measured or by history), cough, or shortness of breath).
5.3.2 Patient with sudden onset of at least one of the following: headache, sore throat,
rhinorrhea, nausea or diarrhea AND in the 14 days prior to symptom onset, met at least
one of the following criteria:
126.96.36.199 Had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
KING KHALED EYE SPECIALIST HOSPITAL Policy and Procedure No. A08-084
Issue Date: 11 February 2020 Revised: 18 March 2021 Page 2 of 12
188.8.131.52 Working in or attended a healthcare facility where patients
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.