PSY201 – Child Development
Toy Project, Part 1: Literature Review
Due Date: Part 1: 11:59 pm EST Sunday of Unit 4
You have been working at the Willie Wonka Toy Factory for approximately 6 months
now. Your supervisor has given you your 6-month employment evaluation, which was
excellent. As a result of your great work, your supervisor has informed you that he has
chosen you to be tasked with developing educational toys for children. You are excited
about this opportunity and readily agree to tackle this challenge.
You are assigned to the Research & Development (R&D) Toy Concept Committee.
Your instruction is to create a prototype for a NEW, developmentally appropriate,
The committee chair (Instructor) reminds you that the toy is an organic, dynamic process,
therefore, it is not possible to detail all that must go into developing your toy or final write-
up. What is written below is to serve as a guide to your open-ended, creative process.
You are the creator, the researcher, and the developer. You will take this project from
idea inception to presenting ideas for a prototype model. You are not actually making a
physical toy but are presenting the ideas in a PowerPoint written format. Pictures
and/or graphs should be included.
In this unit, the first two sections of the project will be due and should include:
• Name and Aspect of Development: Name your toy and identify the aspect
of development (e.g., cognitive, linguistic, socioemotional, or physical) your
• Literature Review (minimum of 3 slides): Find and discuss at least three
scholarly articles that provide relevant background information on the area of
development you are targeting (e.g., cognitive, linguistic, socioemotional, or
physical). Include links to the articles and provide a brief summary of the
relevant key findings described in the articles.
• References (Slide): This includes the three scholarly articles and any other
• Complete work in a PowerPoint presentation.
• Use appropriate APA placement and style for in-text citations and references.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The unit 4 assignment is part 1 of the toy project. In unit 7, the
second and final part will be due. Based on feedback from your instructor on this unit 4
assignment, your revised unit 4 assignment will be submitted along with additional
components due in unit 7. The unit 7 requirements are substantial, so please be sure to
work on these throughout the course. See unit 7 assignment instructions and rubric.
Be sure to read the criteria by which your work will be evaluated before you write
and again after you write.
Evaluation Rubric for Toy Project Literature Review Assignment
CRITERIA Deficient Needs
0-5 points 10 points
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.