A. Conduct an analysis of the elements of the research article you identified. Include the following:
· Your topic of interest.
· A correctly formatted APA citation of the article you selected, along with link or search details.
· Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article.
· Analysis of the article using the “Research Analysis Matrix”
· Write a 1-paragraph justification stating whether you would recommend this article to inform professional practice.
B. Conduct a summary that includes the following:
o Describe your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research.
o Identify at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research.
o Identify at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.