Strategic Management and Performance Appraisal System: Chapter 3 Draft
Submitted to Northcentral University
School of Business
in Partial Fulfillment of the
Requirements for the Degree of
DOCTOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
La Jolla, California
Abstract Comment by Northcentral University: The abstract should be included in the dissertation manuscript only. It should not be included in the dissertation proposal.
The word Abstract should be centered, bolded, and begin on its own page.
Begin writing here… Comment by Northcentral University: The text should be left-justified (not indented) and double-spaced with no breaks.
☐ Briefly introduce the study topic, state the research problem, and describe who or what is impacted by this problem.
☐ Clearly articulate the study purpose and guiding theoretical or conceptual framework of the study.
☐ Provide details about the research methodology, participants, questions, design, procedures, and analysis.
☐ Clearly present the results in relation to the research questions.
☐ State the conclusions to include both the potential implications of the results on and the recommendations for future research and practice.
☐ Do not include citations and abbreviations or acronyms, except those noted as exceptions by the American Psychological Association (APA).
☐ Do not exceed 350 words. Strive for one page.
Acknowledgements Comment by Northcentral University: You may include an optional acknowledgements page in normal paragraph format in the dissertation manuscript. Do not include such a page in the dissertation proposal.
The word Acknowledgements should be centered, bolded, and begin on its own page.
Begin writing here…
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction 1
Statement of the Problem 2
Purpose of the Study 3
Introduction to Theoretical or Conceptual Framework 4
Introduction to Research Methodology and Design 5
Research Questions 6
Significance of the Study 7
Definitions of Key Terms 9
Chapter 2: Literature Review 17
Theoretical or Conceptual Framework
Chapter 3: Research Method
Research Methodology and Design
Population and Sample
Materials or Instrumentation
Operational Definitions of Variables
Chapter 4: Findings
XXX of the Data
Evaluation of the Findings
Chapter 5: Implications, Recommendations, and Conclusions
Recommendations for Practice
Recommendations for Future Research
Appendix A XXX
Appendix B XXX
List of Tables Comment by Northcentral University: The words List of Tables should be centered, bolded, and begin on its own page
Use the Table of Figures feature in Word and select “Table” as the caption label. For additional information and guidance, click here.
Tip: For formatting
Dissertation Proposal and Dissertation Manuscript
Template and Guide
This cover page and template instructional content should be removed before drafting chapters. Keep the template instructions in a separate location for ongoing reference as you develop chapter content within the manuscript format.
Instructions for how to use this template and guide:
· Type directly into the template at “Begin writing here…” or “Text…”. Doing so should help to ensure the document is properly formatted.
· Use reminders in the comments relating to formatting as well as helpful tips for guidance purposes. Additionally, in each main section, use the checklist relating to content so you know what to include before you begin to organize your thoughts. Refer to the checklist continuously as you develop each section. As you self-evaluate each section, you can actually check off each box by clicking on it to ensure you have met all the requirements. Please note these lists are resources and not meant to be exhaustive, as it is impossible to cover the details of every method and design.
· The length of a section can vary, unless a guideline is provided.
· Once you have developed each section, refer to the comments and checklists one last time to be sure the section matches them as discussed with your Chair, then delete them.
· To delete a comment, right click on the comment, then select “Delete Comment.”. For additional strategies and guidance, click
Version: October 2020
© Northcentral University, 2020
Comment by Northcentral University: Ensure every section in the document meets the following requirements:
☐ Use 12-point and Times New Roman font.
☐ Write in the future tense when referencing the proposed study in the dissertation proposal. Write in the past tense when referencing the completed study in the dissertation manuscript.
☐ Use economy of expression to present information as succinctly as possible without oversimplifying or losing the meaning.
☐ Avoid personal opinions and claims.
☐ Support all claims in the document with recent, scholarly, peer-reviewed sources published within 5 years of when the dissertation will be completed, unless they are seminal sources or no other literature exists. For additional information and guidance relating to scholarly and peer-reviewed sources, click here.
☐ Avoid anthropomorphism (i.e., giving human qualities to inanimate objects) such as “The article claims…”, “The study found…,”, or “The research explored…”.
☐ Clearly and precisely define key words upon their first use only.
of the Dissertation Comment by Northcentral University: With the exception of articles and prepositions, the first letter of each word should be capitalized. The title should be two single spaces (one double space) from the top of the page. In 10-15 words, it should indicate the contents of the study. The title should be bold.
The title page should include no page number, so please recheck pagination onc
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.