The strategic management process involves establishing goals, strategies, and tactics. The goal or mission need not be measurable, but it is something the airport employees can work toward regardless of intermediate achievements. Compared to goals, objectives imply a shorter, measurable time period with an accomplishment that can be measured in numerical terms. For example, an objective might be to achieve 95 percent hangar utilization within 5 years.
What is the difference between a strategy and tactics? Give us an example?
Please answer the above question in a minimum of 250 words.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.