MGT 6303, Project Stakeholders
Singh, H. (2014). Mastering Project Human Resource Management. Pearson Technology Group. https://online.vitalsource.com/books/9780133838077
Assignment 1 (2 pages)
Stakeholder Engagement Monitor and Control Plan
For the project selected in Unit I(Office relocation) create a simple stakeholder engagement monitor and control plan. Your plan should follow the process for managing and monitoring stakeholder engagement, as referred to in Figures 9.1 and 9.2 in the textbook. Your plan should include an introduction, and should answer the following questions:
· What specific soft skills will you employ in managing project stakeholders?
· What ground rules will you establish for managing project stakeholders?
· What types of meetings do you plan to have with project stakeholders? How often do you plan to hold them?
· How will you manage change requests from stakeholders?
· How will you monitor stakeholders and levels of stakeholder engagement?
· How will you manage changes to stakeholder requirements?
· What historical documents will you update in the process of managing and monitoring stakeholders?
Create the stakeholder management and control plan that addresses the questions above. Feel free to use tables, graphics, or document template examples to summarize your policy and approach. As a guide to depth, your stakeholder management and control plan should be a minimum of two pages in length. If you use tables, you may either create your table in Word and include it at the end of the document, or submit it as a separate Excel file.
How to Manage Stakeholder Engagement
Managing stakeholder engagement is putting the stakeholder engagement strategy and plan into action. It involves the following key steps:
1. Determine whom to engage and how to engage.
2. Utilize soft skills effectively.
3. Collect project changes information.
4. Consult historical organizational project artifacts.
5. Document change requests generated from managing stakeholder engagement.
6. Document changes to stakeholder requirements.
7. Update project logs and stakeholder register.
8. Record updates to historical organizational project artifacts.
Figure 9.1 illustrates the project stakeholder engagement management process flow.
Assignment 2 PowerPoint (10 Slides)
Course Project, Executive Summary
For the project selected in Unit I, (Office relocation)prepare a PowerPoint presentation of a minimum of 10 slides to provide an executive summary briefing. The minimum number of slides does not count the title slide or the references slide. The presentation should summarize each part of the course project that you developed throughout this course. The goal of the briefing PowerPoint presentation is to offer a succinct yet comprehensive view of your project stakeholder and communication plan. This includes the following elements:
· Part 1: Project Selection, Stakeholder Identification, And Stakeholder Analysis
· Part 2: Resource Management Plan and RACI
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.