You have been assigned required readings on spirituality in your course. You may choose one or more chapters from each assigned book to read. You will then write a reflection paper regarding your thoughts, meaningful ideas, feelings, and/or reactions, and the application of these to nursing practice or your own spiritual growth and self-care. (The assigned chapters are at the bottom of the page)
1. Paper is typed in at least 3-4 pages, double spaced and turned in on time via D2L or email to your professor, with coversheet title page in APA format; thoughtful, suitable title
2. Introductory paragraph is attention-getting
3. Spelling, grammar, mechanics, and usage are correct throughout paper
4. Answers all questions and thoughts are expressed in a coherent and logical manner.
5. Viewpoints and interpretations are insightful, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge, and understanding of the disease process and reflecting the role of prayer, region and culture influence on healing on the disease process. .
6. Concluding paragraph sums up information, reiterates ideas and opinions, and leaves reader with a call to action or something meaningful to remember
7. Pertinent reference sources are skillfully woven throughout paper without over use of quotations but, rather, attempt to paraphrase
8. References are properly cited in APA format with no plagiarism.
9. At least 3 references are cited in paper, including a reference from current class assigned chapter readings in Mauk, a reading in an assigned chapter in White, Anatomy & Physiology, and pathophysiology text and one journal article of your own choice.
100 Possible Points
Actual Points =
Mauk, K. L., & Schmidt, N. K. (2004). Spiritual care in nursing practice. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott.
Chapt 2 Spiritual Development Across the Lifespan
White, E. G. (2011). The Ministry of healing. Guildford, UK: White Crow Books.
Chapter 32 The Child
APA format reference that you may use for free:
The Ministry of Healing
Ellen G. White
Copyright © 2017
Ellen G. White Estate, Inc.
Information about this Book
This eBook is provided by the Ellen G. White Estate. It is included
in the larger free Online Books collection on the Ellen G. White
Estate Web site.
About the Author
Ellen G. White (1827-1915) is considered the most widely translated
American author, her works having been published in more than 160
languages. She wrote more than 100,000 pages on a wide variety of
spiritual and practical topics. Guided by the Holy Spirit, she exalted
Jesus and pointed to the Scriptures as the basis of one’s faith.
A Brief Biography of Ellen G. White
About the Ellen G. White Estate
End User License Agreement
The viewing, printing or downloading of this book grants you only
a limited, nonexclusive and nontransferable license for use solely
by you for your own personal use. This license does not permit
republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation
of derivative works, or other use. Any unauthorized use of this book
terminates the license granted hereby.
For more information about the author, publishers, or how you
can support this service, please contact the Ellen G. White Estate
at email@example.com. We are thankful for your interest and
feedback and wish you God’s blessing as you read.
The world is sick, and wherever the children of men dwell,
suffering abounds. On every hand there is a seeking for relief.
It is not the Creator’s purpose that mankind shall be weighed
down with a burden of pain, that his activities shall be curtailed by
illness, that his strength wane, and his life be cut short by disease.
But all too frequently the laws established by God to govern the life
are flagrantly transgressed; sin enters the heart, and man loses sight
of his dependence upon God, the source of life and health. Then
follow the penalties of transgression—pain, sickness, death.
To understand the physical laws governing the body and to bring
the life practices into harmony with these laws is a duty of first
importance. There is a need for an understanding of the many
factors contributing to true happiness—a cheerful home, obedience
to the laws of life, proper relationship to one’s fellow men.
When sickness comes, it is essential that we employ the varied
agencies which, in co-operation with nature’s efforts, will build up
the body and restore the health. There is, also, a larger and more
vitally important question—that of our relationship to the Creator
who originally gave man his life, who made every provision for his
continued happiness, and who today is interested in his welfare.
In this volume, the author, a woman of large experience in the
practical affairs of life, and one particul
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.