First read this
on single motherhood and the articles below.
focuses on the extent of our fatherless society.
provides statistics on the fatherless generations.
that focuses on fatherlessness and how it hurting our children.
Next view the videos below
A Fatherless Son Opens Up to His Mother for the First Time | Oprah’s Life Class | OWN
User: n/a –
The Healing Words Daddyless Daughters Need to Embrace | Oprah’s Life Class | Oprah Winfrey Network
User: n/a –
Finally, in an “open unsent letter” format of at least 5 paragraphs written to either your mother, your father, legal guardian, or your child respond to some of the issues raised in the articles and videos. Be sure to provide specific examples to support your position.
In your ebook, under Table 11.1, you will see the
WHAT TO DO! exercise. There are three vignettes. Choose
one (1) of the vignettes and complete the following:
· Using the “Ethical Standards for Human Service Professionals”
, and incorporating the Ten Reasoned Steps to Resolving Dilemmas:
· Identify the problem of the vignette you selected
· Apply the Ethical Standard for Human Service Professionals to answer these questions:
· What would you do?
· How would you do what you’ve decided upon? (ie – notify the authorities, notify your supervisor, make a report to a Protective Agency/Human Resources etc.)
· How could you assess whether or not your decision is the correct one?
Your response should be in essay format in a one page (no more than 2), well written document.
APA format is required. Clearly identified which vignette you have selected at the top of your paper.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.