In Unit I, you selected a topic and created the annotated bibliography. Using that research for this assignment, you will submit your first mini research paper on your chosen topic area of three of the 22 agencies under the Department of Homeland Security.Explain the role, purpose, and mission of each, and describe how they operate to counter both domestic and international terrorism threats. How do the agencies compare and contrast to one another? How has each of these agencies contributed to improving information sharing and intelligence communication? What tools, resources, and technologies do these agency use to counter domestic and global terrorism?The research paper must be written using the following outline structure:
Title page: This must be included.
Introduction: This section should be at least one page in length.
Body of paper: This section should be one to two pages in length. This should include a review and discussion of the literature.
Summary and conclusions: This section should be at least one page in length.
References: Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.
While the level of detail in each section of the research paper will vary, the final paper must be a minimum of three pages in length, not counting the title and references pages. An abstract is not required. You must use a minimum of five sources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.