The American Automobile Association (AAA) reported that families planning to travel over the labor day weekend would spend an average of $749. Assume that the amount spent is normally distributed with a standard deviation of $225. Answer the following questions:
What is the probability of family expenses for being less than $400?
What is the probability of family expenses for being $800 or more?
What is the probability that family expenses will be between $500 and $1000?
What would be the Labor Day weekend expenses have to be for the 5% of the families with the most expensive travel plans?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.