The Context of the Problem
Large technology projects, whether the development of new technologies or upgrading current systems or software applications, can be costly. In larger organizations, a million-dollar (or more) project is not unusual. Once a project is rolled out to production, it is important to evaluate the performance of the project. This is generally a comparison of the anticipated benefits used in making the decision to move forward with the project versus the actual performance of the systems of software once in use. Various methods may be used to evaluate the performance; however, it is important to develop a broad set of standards for making an assessment of the systems or software.
Your organization has made a very large investment in the purchase of infrastructure or development of an in-house software application. As examples, the network infrastructure has had a hardware refresh, business analysis data tools have been implemented, or a new customer resource management software tool has been implemented. Your team must assess the performance of the newly launched technology. You will be providing the various stakeholders (user community, project managers, and senior leadership) with the plan to be used for conducting the performance assessment, including the process of collecting performance data, analysis methods, and an explanation of the appropriateness of the methods to be used (the data may be concocted or gathered from a representative system).
As you work through the problem, be sure to focus on reaching these learning outcomes:
Optimize organizational processes using data analysis.
Assess the potential of various software to enhance organizational performance.
Evaluate applications for the potential to improve collaboration, sharing, and lowering cost.
Manage application development to lower cost and improve quality and customer satisfaction.
Maximize the return on organizational technology investments.
Develop application policies and procedures consistent with the Virtuous Business Model.
Assess the challenges, technologies, and system approach issues in developing and deploying applications.
Instructions for Deliverable
Plan of Action
Generate a Plan of Action for the team members to follow.
Conduct a team member self-assessment of background experience and skills for the identified measures that will need to be observed.
As a team, review each member’s responses to the self-assessment and determine best fits. If a lack of comprehension in a specific measure is identified, come to a consensus on the best team member to research the measurement attributes.
Develop a team strategy for assigning measurement tasks.
Make sure there is a team lead and that each team member understands their role in the project.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.