1000 words1. Reflection #3 – Challenge the Process –
· LC – Ch 7-8, p.143-192
· LC – Ch07 – Search for Opportunities
· Leadership Transformation through Opportunities –
· How do leaders seize challenges, turbulence and adversity and make things better?
· How do leaders take the ordinary/mundane and find improvements and excellence?
· LC – Ch08 – Experiment and Take Risks –
· Leadership and risk taking
· How can we make a safe environment while allowing risk taking?
· EO – Ch 4,5,6,7, p.87-168
· EO – Ch04 – Check the Ego
· How can egos and/or personal agenda’s hurt a team’s performance? How do you overcome this?
· EO – Ch05 – Cover and Move
· What are the best steps to overcoming “silos”, lack of teamwork, team divisions/cliques, and distrust?
· EO – Ch06 – Simple
· What steps are necessary to keep communication effective and simple/understood?
· EO – Ch07 – Prioritize and Execute
· What steps might a competent of leader take to avoid being overwhelmed if they try to tackle multiple problems or a number of tasks simultaneously?
Kouzes, J. M. and B. Z. Posner (2012). “The leadership challenge: How to make extraordinary things happen in organizations.” Panarchy, the collapse of the Canadian health care system: 124.
Willink, J. and L. Babin (2017). Extreme ownership: How US Navy SEALs lead and win, St. Martin’s Press.
1. Read the assigned material(s) as outlined on the course syllabus
2. From each reflection assignment:
· Provide your mentors contact information (Name, title, company, email)
· Select 4-6 prompts (minimum one prompt from each chapter, from each book) and write your response to each in an HTM context,
· Length/Format: 1,000-1,500 words minimum. The expected format is demonstrated below.
· Cite any outside materials or work that is not your own, including the authors of the reading.
· Upload and submit your reflection paper using the iLearn assignment link
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.