For this assignment, you will apply the two leadership theories discussed this week to a human services organization of your choice.
This can be the same agency as the one that will be the focus of your Signature Assignment. Assume you have been asked to present during a training meeting for newly appointed leaders of this agency.
First, briefly describe the social service agency with which you are familiar. Be sure to include the mission and goals of the agency, the population(s) it serves, and the organizational structure of the agency.
Apply either the path-goal or leader-member exchange theory to the agency. Determine which approach you think best describes how the agency is managed and explain why.
Explain whether this approach results in the best outcomes for the clients served. Recommend best practices to ensure ethical standards are upheld during client service delivery.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists and should cite material appropriately. Add audio to each slide using the Media section of the Insert tab in the top menu bar for each slide.
Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.