literature review paper for biology lab. due Wednesday 10/21/2020Literature Review Instructions
● 5 pages (this does NOT include the cover page or the annotated bibliography).
○ If you go a little over 5 pages, that’s okay.
● Use APA format for your paper. Below are websites to help you write an APA paper. Note: you
do not need to have an abstract for your paper.
● Double spaced
● Font size 12
○ Times New Roman
● 1 inch margins
● Number your pages
● Please have a cover page with your name, BSC2011L, your section, TA name, date, and title of
○ Make sure to include the scientific names as well as the common names of your
■ Make sure to capitalize and italicize the Genus names and italicize the species
names on your cover page and throughout your paper.
■ Ex. Correct: Homo sapiens or H. sapiens (after first mention).
Incorrect: Homo sapiens, homo sapiens, Homo Sapiens, Homo Sapiens,
homo sapiens, etc.
● You are basically converting your outline into paragraph form and adding more detail to make
your 5 page paper.
● Remember that paragraphs are generally 5-8 sentences. Do NOT make a paragraph a whole page
long! Break it up.
● If you’re going to include a picture in your literature review, that’s fine. But the pictures must go
on a separate page at the end of the paper and should be labeled as “Figure X. Title.” Any figures
added need to be referred to in the text. Do NOT place the figures within your 5 pages of writing.
○ Ex. You could have a figure called “Figure 1. Angiosperm Life Cycle” and in the text
when you need to refer to the figure you may write “According to the life cycle of the
flower, it goes from being…as in Figure 1.”
● Make sure you cite everything that you paraphrase.
○ Every source that is in your annotated bibliography should be cited at least twice in your
■ In-text citations should (generally) be as follows: (Author’s Last Name, Year).
● If there are 2 authors, cite as: (Last Name 1 and Last Name 2, Year).
● If there are more than 2 authors, cite as (Author’s Last Name et al., Year).
● There are NO QUOTES ALLOWED! Everything must be paraphrased!
● If you have taken this class before, you CANNOT resubmit the same paper! You will need to
pick another topic.
● Make sure that you use the right forms of theirs, there’s, its, it’s, etc.
● Make sure that everything is organized and that it flows. Don’t jump around in what you are
● Remember, this is not an essay paper. It’s a RESEARCH paper you did on your organisms so
you will not be using the
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.