open fileBUSI 745
Marketing Paper: Myopia Assignment Instructions
You will write 1000 words minimum on the classic Theodore Levitt 1960 paper called Marketing Myopia. ‘Marketing myopia’ is a term coined by Theodore Levitt. A business suffers from marketing myopia when a company views marketing strictly from the standpoint of selling a specific product rather than from the standpoint of fulfilling customer needs. This course is customer-centric. This assignment supports your thinking as you prepare your seminar paper on market disruption. As Theodore Levitt states, “Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things.” Three scholarly authored references required, including the Marketing Myopia article.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Important: Written Assignment Requirements This Semester
For your papers this semester should adhere to
APA format…and that includes the following:
· Times New Roman 12 Font
· Double-Spacing with zero point line spacing (10 point line spacing not allowed).
· One Inch Margins
· Cover Page and Reference Page
· And more…using the current edition of the APA manual as our guide.
In addition, it is expected that the following in your
writing style this semester:
· Use subject headers for all papers – your reader appreciates and expects that level or organization to your work!
You will lose points if you do not do so!
· No visuals in the paper – put in Appendix if absolutely needed. Do not put tables in UNLESS you developed the table yourself.
· Avoid “I” statements – do not talk about yourself, present facts.
· Deliver at least the minimum word count requirement.
· No contractions
· Use the templates as provided strictly – do not change or delete subject headers.
No PDF files accepted
· Each new paragraph – the first line of that new paragraph should be indented five spaces – please adopt this practice this semester – a pet peeve of mine is to see papers that do not meet this criteria.
· No extra blank lines between paragraphs – deliver a ‘tight’ paper! It is critical that all students are graded based on the same writing approach.
· If you use an online source, please include in the reference page the exact web link as I do verify all sources.
Avoid using bullet points and numbered lists – write formally, in full paragraphs and full sentences only.
· No abbreviations – if you are referring to the United States of America, write it out…no ‘US’ – this is not good academic writing.
· Always include a cover page and reference page – you all do this, just a friendly reminder!
· Reference page and in-text citations must match exactly.
Authored articles must be used to meet your requirement. An authored source is simply one that is associated with a person’s full name. No wikis, blogs, videos, podcasts, diction
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.