Analyze the root causes, effects, and solutions of environmental problems
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are an environmental lobbyist who has been asked to make a presentation to your state’s legislature. You will gather data about a local or regional environmental issue unique to your area or home state and prepare a PowerPoint Presentation. You may focus on any environmental issue, but the area of focus must be in your local area or home state. The environmental issue may be related to land, water, or air.
Choose a Superfund website that is registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). You can use this search engine to find a Superfund site in your state.
Each assignment leading up to the final assignment is evaluated and graded independently. Your instructor will provide specific grading criteria for each step of the project prior to its due date.
The Superfund website will have information about contaminated areas, how they became contaminated, and who is responsible for the contamination, as well as clean-up plans for the contamination.
Your PowerPoint Presentation should include:
Your voiceover narration using Screencast-O-Matic for each slide as well as references in APA format
The issue (background information from the website, contamination, clean-up)
The major players and stakeholders involved (the people who created the problem, the people who can fix the problem, and the people who are most impacted by the problem)
Possible controversies (differences in opinion about the issue)
Impact of this environmental issue to the surrounding environment (nearby rivers, streams, farmland, animal habitats, etc.)
Please click here for information on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Please click here for information on using voiceover narration in a PowerPoint presentation.
Please click here for information on using speaker notes in a PowerPoint presentation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.