see attachmentAfter studying the content of the module and the suggested resources, participate and comment on the multiple versions of Microsoft Word (desktop, online, and mobile). Make an initial contribution paragraph describing the version of Word on your computer, Word online (www.office.com), and Word mobile (iOS or android). Compare your installed version with the online and mobile versions. Finish your contribution by answering the following questions:
1. What installed version do you use?
2. What different features did you find between the versions?
3. What limitations could you identify on the web and mobile versions?
Remember to review the
for your submission.
· Submit your initial discussion post by 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, and react critically to at least two of your classmates’ discussion posts by 11:59 p.m. ET on Sunday.
· Contribute a minimum of 150 words to the initial post. It should include at least (two) academic sources, formatted and cited in APA.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.