Case Study Critique Assignment Instructions
You are required to write a critique on two case studies in this course as outlined in your required reading. Your critique should discuss the major facts of the case and should tell whether you believe the right decision(s) was/were made and why. Doing so not only further develops and demonstrates strong critical thinking skills, but also broadens your awareness and understanding of issues facing today’s public administrators.
The format of each case study critique should be as follows:
· Identify the important facts in the case study.
· What decision(s) were made in the case study.
· Do you believe the decisions were appropriate?
· Discuss any alternative solution(s) to the problem and support those solutions with additional research (with similar cases).
· Make sure each section is labeled appropriately (Facts, Decision, Solution, Conclusion)
· Length of assignment: 3-5 pages
· Format of assignment: APA 7.
· Number of citations: 3, to include the case study itself.
· Acceptable sources include scholarly articles published within the last five years
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.