The main character wakes up from a six-year coma and learns the world is going to end in Four days. He spends the next four days dealing with his past and trying to wrap up his life before the world ends.
Main character: Issac Martinez
From New york
Day one Part 1:He wakes up in the hospital Is signing with the doctor
Day one part 2 : The doctor says they haven’t been able to make contact with his family, but is willing to drive with him to check on them. They aren’t home and so they have to spend the rest of the story trying to find them. He tries to text them but he hasn’t received an answer.
Day two: The nurse’s phone is down so they try to go to the closest shelter nearby and try to contact other shelters and family members. Has a memory of before he went into the coma.
Day three: They are still trying to find his family but the center-point of day three will be building their relationship.
Day Four: They finally find out where the family is (upstate) but their car breaks down halfway there.Trying to figure out how to get back, they continue to rehash his past and work up to how he got into the coma.
The world was dark. Where was I? What was I doing here? I felt heavy, every limb in my body weighing a thousand pounds. My eyelids fluttered as I fought to see. When I finally achieved my goal everything was blurry. I tried to lift a hand to wipe the grime from my eyes, but found that my limbs were numb. A woman stood off to the side of the room. She was wearing a blue shirt and matching pants. My sight cleared. A nurse. Her face brightened when she noticed that my eyes were open. Her mouth started moving quickly. I had been deaf my entire life, and it never fazed me. I enjoyed the society I had with others in the deaf community. I longed for the woman to stop gawking and sign something to me. If she even knew how to.
She froze. Then her hands started moving. “Come. We have to go,” she signed. I glared at her. I cannot move, I tried already. She got the message. She left the room and returned with a wheelchair. She painstakingly maneuvered my boy into the chair. Once I was situated, she pushed me out of the room. My chin rested on my shoulder uncomfortably as we veered into the right. Pieces of ceiling and debris were littered about the halls. What had happened here? We reached the elevators, but she turned to the stairs. As she held the door open, she quickly signed, “They are down,” before bringing my wheelchair into the stairwell. I had a bad feeling about this. The woman seemed to have the same thought. She scratched her neck sheepishly. Snapping her fingers, she started to pace. I followed her with my eyes.
The ground shook. The nurse’s face paled. She nodded, resolved. Turning the wheelchair round, she began to walk down backwards. The bump of the stairs jostled my body, though I couldn’t feel it
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.