See the attached document for instructions and expectations for the assignment.
Nikki Jones, “Working the Code: On Girls, Gender, and Inner-City Violence”
Kelsy Burke, “Overcoming the Obscene in Evangelical Sex Websites”
Jeannine Gailey, “Fat Shame to Fat Pride: Fat Women’s Sexual and Dating Experiences”
Nicole Gonzalez Van Cleave, “Separate and Unequal Justice”
For each reading discuss:
How are individuals negatively labeled (i.e., stigmatized) by others? (3 points)
What are the consequences of the labeling? (3 points)
How did individuals attempt to manage, break free, embrace? (3 points)
4 articles x 9 = 36 points
College level writing (proper spelling, grammar, sentence structure, paragraph structure proper citations, page length etc. = 4 points
Before submitting your paper, check it for the following things:
Does your answer demonstrate that you read and understood the assigned articles?
Did you answer ALL the questions in the prompt?
Is your paper a minimum of 4 double-spaced with 1” margins?
Did you properly cite (using ASA or APA formatting) each reading each time you quoted, paraphrased, or made an assertion about what the author said?
Did you proofread?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.