Please see the attached document for instruction and questions. Please address the questions accordingly as outlined. Thank you!
Department of Health and Human Services: Identifying the Problem
In the Module One discussion, you presented an idea or ideas for a social issue and how it presents itself in the local community. If you submitted more than one idea, choose the one most interesting to you and
Social Issue – Unequal Opportunism
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed according as outlined, and remember to provide examples where indicated:
I. Introduction: In this section, you will summarize your proposal. Explain the contemporary social problem that you selected and discuss the relevance for today’s society on a local scale. How does the issue present itself in the United States or in your local community?
II. Problem Description: Determine the most influential social variables and determinants leading to the social problem and justify your selections with research.
A. Explain the social variables and determinants influencing the development of the social problem on a local level.
B. Explain the social variables and determinants influencing the development of the social problem on a global level.
C. Describe the differences and similarities are seen between local and international influences of these social variables and determinants.
Provide specific examples
III. Approach: In this section, you will sift through your personal biases, with the aim of limiting such biases in your later analysis.
A. Describe how people generally tend to talk about this social problem and how these approaches are problematic, supporting with resources. What stereotypes, biases, and assumptions are at play?
B. Identify and reflect on your own biases and assumptions around the issue and how these may affect your analysis of the issue. Everyone has certain preconceived notions about social issues. What are yours, and how might they influence your analysis and interpretation?
C. Explain how you will use sociological theory to limit your biases when you analyze the social problem. How can the theory help you limit your biases?
Provide a specific example.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.