Type your draft summary paragraph for Sherry Turkle’s “Flight from Conversation” for your initial discussion post.
Submit your revised Turkle Summary paragraph from Module 1 to the Assignments section of the classroom.
The following should be submitted with your assignment:
· Your revised paragraph should have the original draft paragraph (the one you posted to the Discussion Board) at the top and the revised paragraph at the bottom. Both paragraphs should be labeled and fit on one page.
· Your justification in bullet points for your revision. The justification should provide the changes you made from the draft to the revised paragraph and can cover any the following:
· Topic Sentence
· Order (which one)
· Transitions (which ones)
· Closing Sentence (clincher)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.