A major component and goal of construction contracts is to minimize the risks on a construction project. For this assignment, identify a minimum of 10 risk items in the construction industry and either:
Identify a clause covered in class that minimizes this risk, or
Suggest a clause that can be written in the contract to minimize the risk.
Construction Contracts and Law
Assignment 4: Clauses to Limit Risks in Construction Contracts
‘Time is of the essence’ clause
Jobsite safety (worker)
Write a clause stating that “a safety plan must be submitted and approved by owner/owner representative prior to commencement of the work.”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.