The task is divided to 2 parts.
Development of a Literature review:
Write a proposal for the development of a literature review concerning your research question. Your summary must contain (max.800 words):
• Summary: You must write a summary including the following elements related to your research topic. (60%)
▪ Concepts (2 or 3 concepts related to your research topic)
▪ Theories / Models (1 or 2 theories or models related to your research topic)
• Trends (current trends or practices related to your research topic)
• Context presentation: Write a short paragraph about the context of your research and its potential
• Related bibliography list: You must include the list of bibliographical sources used to write the summary. It must be done in
Harvard style (a minimum of 10 sources must be included).
Part 2 (max.800 words)
Development of a research Methodology:
Definition of the methodology to answer your question or test your hypothesis. How are you going to collect data to formulate your conclusions? Remember that your choices must be explained (if you just include the words of your choices in bullets points it will not be accepted). These are the contents to be included:
• Approach (purpose/reasoning)
o You must explain the reasoning you will use, the design of your research, the main purpose (explanatory, descriptive, exploratory,
etc.), and the overall strategy you will follow.
o Quantitative; based on numerical data or statistics
o Qualitative; based on non-numerical data
o Mixed methods; if you intend to combine quantitative and qualitative data
• Primary data: explaining the type of data & sources (participants profile & sampling)
• Secondary data: explaining the type of data you intend to use and sources you intend to obtain it from.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.