Yindra Burgos Farah
Health informatics refers to a multidisciplinary field that utilizes health information technology to enhance healthcare through combining higher efficiency, higher quality and new opportunities. It comprises dealing with devices, resources and strategies for optimizing the acquisition, retrieval, storage and utilization of data in healthcare (Bar-Hen et al., 2016). Its tools are clinical guidelines, computers, formal information and terminologies and communication systems. Generally, healthcare informatics is how software systems can enhance health and inhibit disease through making knowledge and information available to clinicians, patients and all people that health systems in population health.
Applied research encompasses introducing software into real-world situations and analyzing its effect on decisions and results in healthcare informatics. Applied research in epidemiology constitutes the administration of clinical attempts and examining information to produce known knowledge to enlighten clinical practice. The extensive transmission of infectious illness through vast populations and areas is a hugely complex phenomenon whereby good information is hard to acquire (Bar-Hen et al., 2016). Computational Epidemiology targets to handle that challenge by utilizing computer-based simulation models and benefitting from the propagation of mobile technologies such as smartphones to gather the information relevant to public health. By utilizing such tools, the lab will increase the comprehension of health policy tradeoffs and enhance public health results on a vast population scale.
Utilizing information technology to get, manage, examine and share data is a central public health informatics capacity Public health informatics promotes health promotion and disease prevention through leveraging health information technology solutions, thus allowing environmental health programs to obtain public health objectives more efficiently, inexpensively and effectively (Grant et al., 2022). Accurate and reliable information technology is vital for monitoring health and analyzing and enhancing public health delivery practice. Public health informatics has enabled programs to be effective and to develop through availing reliable and timely info to create informative decisions, improve tools to examine and improve data and enhance communication.
Bar-Hen, A., Paragios, N., & Flahault, A. (2016). Public Health and Epidemiology Informatics. Yearbook of Medical Informatics, 25(1): 240-246.
Grant, A., Niyonsenga, T., & Bernier, R. (2022). The Role of Medical Informatics in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention. Research Portal. Retrieved from https://researchprofiles.canberra.edu.au/en/publications/the-role-of-medical-informatics-in-health-promotion-and-disease.
Healthcare informatics impacts epidemiology and health promotion since syndromic surveillance has been used to target investigations of potential infectious
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.