Drawing specific examples from the assigned reading, write a three (3) page paper explaining the historical context in which the ratification debates were conducted. Analyze the content the speeches. What were the major concerns expressed in these speeches? Conclude with a discussion of what you see as the primary differences between Federalists and Anti-Federalists. Were they more concerned about politics or economics? Explain.
To prepare for this assignment, carefully read Brown and Shannon, Going to the Source, vol. 1 Chapter 6 “Debating the Constitution: Speeches from the Ratification Convention” Complete the source table to help you analyze the speeches before you write. If you need additional sources, use the resources listed under “To Find Out More” at the end of the chapter. IMPORTANT: You may not use any other outside sources except those specifically listed in the chapter.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.