Project Manager Roles and Responsibilities
The purpose of this discussion is to explore the responsibilities of the DNP-prepared nurse as a project manager. The project manager has the lead role and responsibility for project success. Project managers are accountable for the project scope, project team, resources, and the success or failure of the project. Our discussion this week allows us to look at activities in the project planning and implementation phases.
Reflect upon your readings and professional experience and address the following:
Examine why is it important to identify stakeholders and the project team early on when undertaking a project.
Consider the organizational culture where you plan to implement your DNP project. Describe organizational cultural barriers that may be present that will need to be overcome for project success.
For your DNP project, detail your implementation plan to include milestones.
*Know that All responses will be Turnitin checked.
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 250 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least (2) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply. Include the Doi or URL link.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.