Topic selected is attached
Assignment 1 involves selecting a project charter from which to plan your hypothetical project for the rest of this class.
2) Organization and planning of an annual company picnic.
In APA format, write two to three pages describing why you chose the project and if you have any background in the industry or related industry. You can also include information as to how you see the project playing out and if there are any assumptions or constraints that will be significant to completing the project on-time, within budget, and within scope. As a reminder, assumptions refer to conditions that the project team expects to work in at the time of planning while constraints refer to limitations of the project such as available budget or lack of certain resources etc.
MGT 312 FINAL PROJECT ANNUAL OFFICE PICNIC
Project Title: Annual Office Picnic
This is a project to lead the planning team on an effort to plan and execute the annual office picnic
celebration. The annual celebration is one that is enjoyed by the entire office and their family members.
While preparations are made for 500, there is an average attendance of 350. This leadership team is
eager this year to encourage more participants from the management group, who typically pass up the
event. The project will cover a theme driven event that includes location selection, menu options which
will be put to a company-wide vote, activities, entertainment and party gifts for employees and children.
The project includes the following tasks:
1. Select a date
2. Select a theme that represents the company motto of the importance of work-life balance and
3. Select a prime location for the event and manage permits and necessary documentation
4. Select and provide adequate entertainment for adults and children of all ages
5. Provide diverse menu and catering options
6. Conduct employee voting for menu options
7. Select and provide adequate games and activities for adults and children of all ages
8. Select approved party gifts for employees and children
9. Improve attendance rate of management team
10. Manage needed rental equipment
11. Marketing materials to get the word out
Your team consists of volunteer employee members that represent every department within the
organization, including: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, IT and HR.
$100,000 including a 5% contingency fund of $5000 to respond to risks.
Date & Location Selection Select a final date and location for the picnic.
Menu Selection Voting completed and final selection and securing
of menu/catering for the picnic.
Entertainment Solidified and booked entertainment for the date
of the event.
Marketing Marketing plan complete and execution of
communication materials are prepared and ready
to be distributed.
Activities Activities are selected and booked for the day of
Gifts Employee and children gift selections are
Confirmations All major items are confirmed for the day of the
Customer/Sponsor: Provides overall direction on the project. Responsibilities include: approve the
project charter and plan; secure resources for the project; confirm the project’s goals and objectives;
keep abreast of major project activities; make decisions on escalated issues; and assist in the
resolution of roadblocks.
Jim Caldwell – CEO email@example.com
Project Manager: Leads in the planning and development of the project; manages the project to
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.