presentation slides for 5 min presentation. information in the pdf
‘ Assessment Item 1 ENT202 Innovation: Strategies and Systems Assessment
Learning Outcomes: 1, 2 Preparation Examine lecture material from Week 2 and
additional credible sources.
Examine United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SD goals):
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation with notes. First, identify a recent innovation
(from the last 2 years) that is related to one of the SD goals. Briefly describe how
your identified innovation is linked to the chosen SD goal. Further, describe the
innovation according to type, novelty and impact. Structure and organise your
presentation in a clear, controlled and focused direction so that the audience is
moved throughout the presentation through logically ordered, relevant and
well-developed points. Present your ideas clearly. Show how strongly you
understand the content by providing a relevant and useful example and details.
Presentation should increase the audience’s knowledge about the recent
innovations. A presentation should consist of no more than 5 slides, including the
Title page (slide 1) and Reference list (last slide). References should be in
Harvard referencing style. The list of references is to be numbered with
references linked to the previous slides only with numbers. Your oral presentation
is important. Pace yourself to engage the audience. You can present well, when
you monitor the audience and use spoken engagement techniques to keep the
audience’s attention. Rehearse before you present in class, so that your
message is delivered in a clear and informative manner, and you finish your
presentation within imposed time limits. You will have 5 minutes to deliver your
presentation, followed by 5 minutes for questions from the audience. To be able
to thoroughly and expertly respond to questions, anticipate the most likely ones
and prepare answers in advance. Presentations will be timed. Presentations
going overtime will be penalised. When you are not presenting, you are part of
the audience. As such, your task is to listen and prepare a question for each
presenter (to be asked at the end of their presentation). The visuals need to
support your oral presentation. You can use graphics, sound and animation to
assist you in presenting an overall message and enhance the audience’s
understanding of concepts and ideas. However, mind the possible technical
limitations. A consistent and a compelling media theme is to be applied
throughout. That applies for headings, fonts, colours scheme, etc. Submit your
PowerPoint presentation with notes in the Assessment Area the night before
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.