Week 4 Case Study: A 55-year-old high school teacher begins experiencing a cough after a parent-teachers conference. Initially it was a mild cough and the teacher thought nothing of it since he had a history of asthma. As he was driving home, the cough became more intense, and he began experiencing chest tightness. He used his rescue inhaler as usual but did not get any relief. Minutes later he began experiencing chest pain, unlike the tightness that he experienced with his asthma. He began to sweat profusely, experience light-headedness and difficulty breathing. He attempted to pull into a park but passed out and struck the curve causing his vehicle to come to a stop. A passerby saw the incident and called 9-1-1. On the scene, the paramedic found the man unconscious. His EKG revealed ST segment elevation in the anterior leads (V3 and V4), his pulse was shallow, and respirations were 10 breaths/min. Upon arrival to the ER, a troponin level was 13ng/l and his CK level was 265 U/L.
Assignment (1- to 2-page case study analysis)
In your Case Study Analysis related to the scenario provided, explain the following
The cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary pathophysiologic processes that result in the patient presenting these symptoms.
Any racial/ethnic variables that may impact physiological functioning.
How these processes interact to affect the patient.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.