help with homework
Part II: Data Collection Procedures & Measurement Tools/Instruments
Describe ALL methods to collect data in detail (i.e. interview, survey, observation……etc.)
measurement tool/instrument used to measure/assess outcomes in the study in detail.
Participant Characteristics/Sociodemographic Findings
Describe participant characteristics or sociodemographic status
Must be objective, descriptive, and comprehensive
Must describe the findings of Tables/Figures to provide comprehensive information about participant characteristics as article provided.
Other Results/Findings besides above participant characteristics in detail.
Each result item must include Headings/Subheadings as the article provided.
simply saying “pain level was decreased,” “adherence was increased”…etc …be specific
include contents from Discussion and/or Conclusion in the article.
Part III: Synthesis of Findings
Synthesis of Findings
of each intervention/factor helps your Research Question (i.e. how/what mechanism does music therapy help pain, how does sucking stimulation increase oral intake for pre-term infants)
repeat same contents you had on Findings section and/or article
May include citations from other sources for above described rationale/mechanism (i.e. textbooks, CDC…etc)
How the nurses can implement the research findings into nursing practice.
Group Article Summary Table (All group members)
Describe each group member’s article on Research Article Summary Table.
Use bullet points for each category.
Grading Rubric & Description for IAPRA
Part I (80)
· Accurately/Clearly states group’s Research Question as your group formulated
Purpose of Study
· Describe the purpose of the study as the author stated in the article.
change or modify the statement on the article
· Identify study variables from the above stated Purpose of Study
· Quantitative Study: Dependent & Independent variables
· Descriptive, Qualitative Study: Variables of Interest
· Enrollment: How did they recruit eligible participants in the study?
· Eligibility: Describe Inclusion & Exclusion Criteria
· Numbers: Total numbers of participants in the study
Obtaining Information Procedures
· Intervention Group: Describe the detailed Intervention contents, procedures, and person who provided Intervention for Intervention group.
· Control Group: Describe the detailed contents, procedures, and person who provided contents for Control group
· Describe the detailed procedure for obtaining information/data (i.e. made appointment to meet each participant, visited home/met
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.