A 46-year-old man presents with chief complaint of 3-day duration of shortness of breath, cough with thick green sputum production, and fevers. He has a history of COPD with chronic cough but states the cough has gotten much worse and is interfering with his sleep. Sputum is thicker and harder for him to expectorate. Chest X-Ray reveals flattened diaphragm and increased AP diameter. Auscultation demonstrates hyper resonance and coarse rales and rhonchi throughout all lung fields. Explain the following:
1· The cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary pathophysiologic processes that result in the patient presenting these symptoms.
2· Any racial/ethnic variables that may impact physiological functioning.
3· How these processes interact to affect the patient.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.