This should be a substantive response (between 120-175 words minimum) to the topic(s) in your own words, referencing (using APA format) what you have discovered in your required reading and other learning activities. You may use resources in addition to your textbook that supports your post(s); however, you must mention the source(s) that you used in your post(s) using APA format in-text citations and reference lists. Think about your most recent meal.
Identify foods and beverages that were sources of carbohydrates in the meal.
Identify simple sugars
Identify any added sugars
Identify any complex carbohydrates (starches and fiber).
Explain what happens to carbohydrates in the digestive system.
Place the food you consumed into a food tracker app (MyFitness Pal, etc.) or into a paper journal. Be specific with your portion sizes and quantities. Connect also has a tracker you can use for free called Nutrition Calc. You may create your food log in that as well. Your food journal should include the following information:
All of the food that you consume. This includes all meals, snacks, desserts, etc.
All of the beverages you consume. This includes water, alcoholic, and non-alcoholic beverages.
All of the supplements, vitamins, etc. that you consume. Include a full weekend: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to compare to your weekday choices.
Include any exercise or physical activity.
Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday
8 Ounces of Green Machine Juice (Naked) 31 g of carb,28g of sugar,2g of protein
1 slice of 21 Whole Grains (organic bread) Total fat 1.5g 22g of carb, 5g of sugar, 5g Dietary fiber,5g of added sugar.
1tbsp of Olive oil extra virgin 14g of fat,0g of carbs no sugar no proteins.
Banana: Calories: 89, Protein: 1.1 g, Carbs: 22.8 g, Sugar: 12.2 fiber: 2.6 g, Fat: 0.3 g
One cup (238 grams) of tuna salad contains: Calories: 466, Protein: 24 g, Carbs: 7 fats: 38 g
1 orange: Calories: 66, Protein: 1.3 g, Carbs: 14.8 g, Sugar: 12 fiber: 2.8 fat: 0.2 g
Vitamin C: 92%, Folate: 9%, Calcium: 5%, Potassium: 5%
Grilled chicken salad: Calories: 500, Protein: 30 g, Fat: 20 g, Carbs: 6 g, Fiber: 4 g
Friday Saturday and Sundays
On Fridays I do my regular diet
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.