Assignment Topic :Power Point Presentation on “Alzheimer’s Disease”
For this assignment you will create 12 slides Power point present with reference page. Also total of 20-minutes recording engaged in presentations of a common health problem related to a particular body system. You will be assigned both topics on which to focus your presentations by the end of Week 1.
Your presentation should include these sub headings
· An overview of the health problem identified,
· An in-depth review of the associated anatomy and physiology,
· An overview of treatment methodologies, and
· Information related to the needs of the patient and/or family related to the problem.
· Your presentation should be prepared in PowerPoint, and recorded with voice over narration.
The presentation will be graded in two areas; in the dropbox by your instructor for the content and other items on the rubric, and the second grade will come from posting it as a discussion and responding to your peers’ presentations.
You need to post your presentation to the D2L Discussion Forum as an attachment in a new thread. You will also submit the assignment to the dropbox. Since the presentation is also a discussion, the initial post will be due on Thursday in the discussion board. If the student wishes to incorporate feedback from their peers, they may improve their presentation, and the final product will be submitted to the dropbox by Monday night.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.