· Be 100 words or more
· Use the stand English grammar and spelling
· References are cited (if necessary)
· APA Format
Read the case study below and answer the following questions
Behavioral Health in the Community
The principal escorted Audrey, aged 13, an overweight girl with long blonde braids into the rural middle school nurse’s office. “Ms. Schmitz will help you, Audrey.” The principal signaled for the girl to sit down and then handed Ms. Schmitz, RN, a note and left. The note bulleted three lines: “Disruptive, fighting, teacher requests a home visit.”
Ms. Schmitz extended a wet facecloth while assessing Audrey’s appearance. Audrey wiggled on the wooden chair wearing torn and too small clothing, tennis shoes with holes, and a full backpack. “Place this on your eyes, and see if it helps.” The crying child’s tongue poked out the right side of her mouth and she swallowed several times as she reached for the cloth. “Are you hurt?” asked the nurse.
Audrey shook her head. “I have a sore throat though.” She shrugged her shoulders. “I wish I were dead. I could jab a pencil in my eye and bleed to death. That would fix them.”
“You sound pretty upset. Tell me what happened.”
“Brian made fun of my tics. I can’t help it. I am so tired of people laughing at me, my clothes and my mother. I hit him with a book because he wouldn’t stop. I bet he never thought I would hit him. I am not a bully, Brian is.” A fresh bout of sobbing doubled the girl in half.
The nurse read Audrey’s health record. Learning disabilities, ADHD, Tourette’s disorder, prenatal drug exposure, R. 20/80 and L. 20/100 vision, a normal scoliosis screening, and free lunch eligibility. The nurse searched for a telephone number. “I need to call your mother.”
The school secretary said, “There is no phone. I can give you the case worker’s contact.”
“Momma is sick,” said Audrey and swallowed. “She won’t answer the door”.
1. What will be included in the school nurse’s assessment plan?
2. What resources should be explored?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.