Need help with my case study.
We are going to use the Social Science research methodology by making use of a
specific case study
to investigate a particular aspect in international security.
type of Grounded theory allows for us to investigate a particular topic
, meaning that we can proceed from the specifics of the case study itself to arrive at conclusions that are more general in nature.
It is for these reasons that we are using Grounded Theory in this course, and also because it provides us with flexible way to approach our Research Question and test our Hypothesis using an approach that is
It will take a few steps for us to get there, and each of the writing assignments in this course (writing assignments 1 — Case Study; and Writing Assignment 2 — Grounded Theory) are intended to help you complete your final research paper (writing assignment 3) .
For this writing assignment (Writing Assignment 1 — Case Study), select a case study that you would like to examine in depth. A case might be a specific peacekeeping mission or a civil war or a specific group of people, like a drug cartel or a terror group or it could be a specific decision or policy. This case study will serve as the basis of your analysis using Grounded Theory.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and develop a specific case study for use in your research paper.
Introduction (one paragraph): Introduce broadly the topic you intend to investigate. Give your reader an idea of why you are writing this research paper. What are the most recent events in your topic? Your topic should have a beginning and an end date. It should be explored through a specific case. Give a narrative hook to get the reader to keep reading. Put that in the very first paragraph of the paper.
Statement of the Problem (one paragraph): Based upon your Introduction, narrow the focus of your research to something within the topic that is specific enough to research in this assignment. This needs to be included to show why you are asking your question and why this is an important issue.
Research Question: Present a Research Question that identifies the topic and scope of your research in a single, clearly worded open-ended question that is not able to be answered with a “yes” or “no” response. This should be the conclusion to the Statement of Problem paragraph and written in the form of a question.
Specific Case Study (4-5 pages): Define and describe the speicif case study you intend to use as the basis of your analysis using Grounded Theory. You will need to identify a specific case, event, policy, or group, and you must identify a specific beginning and ending date for the period of your consideration of the specific case, event, policy, or group you select.
Identify and describe the major
involved in your case study, and provide a narrative account of the events that o
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.