MCB2010C – Dr. McPartland
A researcher wanted to test the effectiveness of a new antibiotic on Streptococcus pyrogenes, the species of bacteria that causes strep throat. Bacteria were added to dish 1, dish 2, and dish 3. A disk soaked in the new antibiotic was then placed in dish 2. Dish 3 was set up as the
control. The dishes are shown in the diagram below.
59 State one appropriate hypothesis for this experiment. 
60 All three dishes were placed in an incubator at 37°C for 24 hours. The results for dish 1 are shown to the right.
Complete (color in) the diagram of dish 2 below to represent an example of experimental results that would support your hypothesis. (Use the “Draw” tab in Microsoft Word)
Explain how your diagram supports your hypothesis. 
61 Describe how the disk in dish 3 should be prepared so it can serve as the control for
this experiment. 
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.