Measuring Success DQR
In response to at least two of your peers, address the following:
· Compare your views on personal and professional success. How do they differ?
· Share your opinion about the organization identified in the post and its success. Do you agree that this organization is successful? Why or why not?
· Share your thoughts about the importance of the non-financial success parameters identified in the post.
My name is Miranda. I am from Illinois. I was a stay-at-home mom for the last year. Now I work at CVS pharmacy as a pharmacy technician part time. I am trying to keep my child out of daycare since it is so expensive. I have a bachelor’s of animal science. In my opinion success is meeting goals. For example, when I do well at a job interview and get the job, that is success.
An organization that is successful are multi-billion-dollar companies. These companies have no risk of going bankrupt unless they make an extremely bad decision which causes them to lose all their money. These companies allow the CEOs to become rich, so they can live comfortably in million-dollar homes.
Customers make any company successful. Without customers, you wouldn’t have a company. A company needs a website now a days to be successful because people don’t want to interact with other people. A good website will make a company successful. People are really into delivery due to the pandemic. A successful company will have delivery options.
My name is Colton, I just turned 23 years old, I am married with a couple of pets, and am originally from Northern Ohio. I joined the military right out of high school and have been working in the logistics field during my service. I recently finished my bachelor’s in supply chain management and am now pursuing my MBA as this is my second term at SNHU. For me, I think success means to meet a goal that you create. Everyone may measure their level of success differently, but there is still a personal and professional level that they go by. For me in my personal life, a few things that I strive for are to have a good savings account/good investments, making sure to have time to enjoy my favorite hobbies, and to finish my school in a certain time. As for professional, getting a promotion to the next rank was something I would consider an aspect of success. When I complete a big project at work, I would also deem that a success.
To me being a successful organization means more than finance as I will go to for the final paragraph and prompt. One company that I think is successful is Raytheon Technologies. This organization recruits many military members and is a company that I have heard good things about. One supporting fact is that they continue to get military contracts and innovate other fields of interest while being known for their success. They have developed many of new noteworthy technologies and continue to show improvement. The second aspect
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.