This week, you will finalize your marketing plan for the V Fusion + Energy product line. Incorporate your instructor’s feedback from Week 3 into this final submission.
Complete the following for your marketing plan:
Summarize your marketing for the V Fusion + Energy product line.
Propose your product, branding, and packaging strategy.
Explained how you will differentiate yourself against the competition, and explained how the firm may expand upon its product line in the future.
Develop your distribution strategy for the product. What retail outlets will sell your new product? How will you manage your supply chain?
Develop your pricing and promotional strategy. How will it focus on your target market?
Analyze Integrated Marketing Communications. How will you provide clarity and consistency across multiple mediums to maximize the communicative impact?
Search the South University online library for peer reviewed articles to justify your marketing plan. Include a minimum of three peer reviewed articles for your paper.
Submit a 6-9 -page paper written in APA format.
Name your document SU_MKT2010_W5_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.