LEAD 3010 Leadership Skills & Development
Introduction to the Assignment
The Leadership Challenge introduces change and innovation in the third practice, Challenge the Process. Change has
become an everyday way of life for most of us and addressing change is a complex task required of all leaders in today’s
rapidly changing world.
Managing change effectively is the simple most important element in organizational success.
There is always room for improvement and challenging the status quo, experimenting with new processes, and taking
risks are just a few of the Challenge the Process leadership behaviors.
The purpose of this high-impact learning assignment is to connect with a business leader to learn more about the
innovation process in the “real world” and analyze some concepts associated with Challenge the Process.
Interview an Innovative Leader
For this assignment, interview a formal business leader. This should be a working professional in a leadership role in
their organization that has had experience with leading change and innovation. Parameters and tips for your interview:
• To be successful with this assignment, formulating good questions is key. Watch the TED Talk “The Value of Asking
Questions”with Karen Maeyens to assist you with this. You will reflect on this video as a requirement for your
• Do NOT interview a relative. This is an opportunity to network by interviewing someone you do not know or by
interviewing someone you would like to get to know better. Also, do not interview a professor.
• The interview should be in-person or Zoom (or another video platform). About one hour should be enough time for
• Formulate your questions in advance to be sure that you stay on target for the purpose of this paper. You may ask
questions for your own benefit that is not related to this assignment (and not include this information in your
• PRO TIP: Record your interview. You’ll be glad you did when you write your paper because taking notes during this
process will be difficult. You can use your phone to record. Be sure to get your interviewee’s permission to record.
• PRO TIP: Think of this as an opportunity for you to “get your foot in the door” by interacting with someone that may
be able to help you with finding an internship or a job after graduation. Do not be afraid to request a meeting.
Introduce yourself via email and let the individual know that you are a student in a leadership class and that you
would like to know more about their experiences with leading change and innovation. Most people are happy to
meet with students – if they are given enough notice to get you on their calendar.
Write your paper in essay format (double-spaced), with headings for each section, and a 1,500-word minimum. Do not
rewrite the que
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.