ou were just hired in a school that uses the DIBELS assessment for phonemic awareness progress monitoring. Your principal asked you go to this link (Links to an external site.) and read how to administer and score a DIBELS test. Usually you would have attended a professional development on this process but you were hired after the professional development happened. He asks you to give this test to Sara, a first grader that they have identified as being below grade level in reading. He tells you to print the scoring booklet from this website (Links to an external site.) and administer the test.
Read through both of those documents and think about how you would administer this test.
Do you think this is an accurate way to determine literacy capabilities for a first grader? Why or why not?
What advantages can you see to using tools such as this? What disadvantages?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.