LEADERSHIP IN ACTION: PRACTICE 3 CHALLENGE THE PROCESS (30 points)
The purpose of the Leadership in Action assignments is for you to do things to grow in the five leadership
practices – to develop your leadership skills. You will not be graded on whether you had a positive outcome in
taking the step, but rather in how sincerely you tried to develop the skill or practice.
• Your paper should be written in essay format to respond to the questions that are provided.
• Use headings for each of the sections to organize your paper.
• Your paper should be double-spaced with a 750-word minimum (about 3 pages minimum). Note: Meeting
the minimum word count does not guarantee a high score.
• The assignment will be graded as follows:
Good (15 points) Satisfactory (11 points) Unsatisfactory (7 points)
• Responses to all items are
and supported with specific
• A clear effort was made to
practice the identified
• Uses critical thinking and
shows depth in application
of course content.
• Most responses are
and supported with
• Demonstrates surface-
level understanding in
application of course
• An adequate effort was
made to practice the
• Item responses are
incomplete and/or brief.
• Demonstrates little insight
into application of course
• Effort to practice two
appears superficial or
Writing must be appropriate for upper-division course.
Points will be deducted for grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation errors.
LEADERSHIP IN ACTION: PRACTICE 3 (CHALLENGE THE PROCESS)
PART A. REFLECT ON YOUR SLPI
1) Record your overall score from the SLP for CHALLENGE THE PROCESS.
2) Of the six leadership behaviors that are a part of CHALLENGE THE PROCESS, which behavior statement is
indicated that you engage in most frequently? After learning more about CHALLENGE THE PROCESS, would
you say this is accurate or not? Explain.
3) Which behavior statement is indicated that you engage in least frequently? After learning more about
Model the Way, would you say this is accurate or not? Explain.
4) Complete this statement: When it comes to CHALLENGE THE PROCESS, my areas of leadership strengths are:
5) What CHALLENGE THE PROCESS behaviors do you see as opportunities for improving and strengthening your
capacity to lead others?
PART B: SEIZE THE INITIATIVE TO CHANGE THE STATUS QUO
“Meeting new challenges always requires things to be different than they currently are. You can’t
respond with the same old solutions. You must change the status quo, …. ”
For this Leadership in Action assignment, I want you to meet a challenge (personal life, work life, other
setting) by seizing the initiative to change the status
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.