“The Conquest of the Incas”
Watch the film, “The Conquest of the Incas” and answer the following questions as thoroughly as possible. Answer in complete sentences. Your responses will be handed in and graded. The worksheet is worth 20 points.
1) When did Pizarro land in Peru?
2) Where was the Incan Empire?
3) What did the Incas eat?
4) What was the Incan religion like?
5) How large was Pizarro’s army? How big was the Incan army?
6) What was Pizarro’s first meeting with Atahualpa like? What did the Incas know about the Spanish?
7) What was the Incas’ plan at Cajamarca?
8) What happened at the Battle of Cajamarca?
9) What was Atahualpa’s offer? Why did he make the offer?
10) What happened to Atahualpa?
11) Who was Manco Inca?
12) Why did Manco Inca leave the sacred valley?
13) What was the Lost City of the Incas?
14) What happened to Francisco Pizarro?
15) What happened to Manco Inca?
16) What Incan traditions still exist today?
Explain each of the following terms. Include the date and historical significance of the term. You can look terms up online to add additional information.
The Glorious 13
Battle of Cajamarca
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.