This assignment is due on tomorrow 3/16/22. This assignment must be submitted on time. This requires filling in a template. ALL information is uploaded below.
Language development is a critical component of students’ academic and social growth. Special educators are often challenged with the responsibility of analyzing language and speech disorders and their implications for learning to appropriately respond to the needs of students with disabilities.
Based on your readings and research on typical language development, identify a minimum of three typical speech and language milestones from birth to age 5, using the “Language Milestone Timeline Chart.”
For each milestone identified, list potential causes of delays, implications for learning for children with those delays, and evidence-based learning strategies that can be used to support and enhance the communication skills of children with those speech and language delays.
Support your findings with a minimum of five scholarly resources.
Language Milestone Timeline Chart
Typical Speech/ Language Milestones
Potential Causes of Speech/Language Delays
Implications for Learning for Children with Delays
Evidence-based Learning Strategies for Supporting Development in Children with Delays
© 2019. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.